header

header

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Teacher Takes Over!

I'm linking up with Sugar and Spice for my first Wordless Wednesday (well...with captions).




My countdown continues and my school stuff is taking over the house! My husband has retreated to his office for the next week! Oops!


The front door... probably a fire hazard, but we don't use this door anyway.

Once upon a time, I had great dreams for this extra bedroom to be my craft room. Well give me another week, and the craft room is coming back!!

Every piece of furniture in the living room is covered in something school related... the main reason my husband says he'll see me in a week. haha

Sooo.....Does your classroom overflow into your house? 
Does your family go running?

1 comment :

  1. Lol I love these pictures and can totally relate! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete